vrijdag 21 oktober 2016

SENDING WARM WISHES FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON (1)

I saw Chari Moss, from the Lawn Fawn design team, make this card with the Home for the Holidays stamp set. She made a spinner card, mine isn’t, but I just loved the design.


I started by stamping all the images. I stamped the car and the presents, both twice. The trees I stamped in Freshly Cut Grass Ink and Noble Fir Ink from Lawn Fawn. The larger tree is from the Toboggan Together stamp set. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Top car: R46 – R59
Bottom car: B05 – BV05
Windows: C0
Tires: W7/ C2
Exhaust: C2
Light: Y08
Presents: G14 – G07/ R14 – R46/ Y17 – Y38


I fussy cut all the images and went over to my scene. I s die cut a circle, with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things, from some white cardstock. I also die cut a scalloped circle with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn, using one of the pattern papers from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper collection. I trimmed another piece of Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper to use as the base. I added all the elements onto that base with foam tape.

I took some blue cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Merry Messages in Versamark ink. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I cut it to a banner and cut the ends into a flag banner. I added the sentiment strip to the card, flat.


I adhered the base to a green cardbase. I rounded off the bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added some glitter to the two cars with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Please check out the card I based this design on Chari Moss' Blog

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten