zondag 23 oktober 2016

SENDING JOY FOR THE HOLIDAYS (2)

I created this ice skating scene with the Snow Much Fun stamp set from Avery Elle.


I die cut ice, for the critters to skate on, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I wanted some mountains in the background and die cut them with the Stitched Mountain Borders from lawn Fawn, from grey cardstock. I adhered these to some dark blue cardstock.

I stamped the skating moose and the penguin and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E25 – E29
Antlers: E41 – E43
Sweater: R46 – R59
Hat + skates: C0 – C2/ C5
Penguin: W5 – W7/ W0
Beak + feet: Y17
Hat: R46 – R59


I fussy cut the two images and added them to the scene with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment, from Merry Messages by Lawn Fawn, with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.


I added the panel to a light blue cardbase, rounded off the two bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added glitter to the red element with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten