woensdag 5 oktober 2016

SEASON'S GREETINGS (1)

I got this Swanky Snow Dudes stamp set from Paper Smooches second hand from a retired paper crafter. I could finally create a Christmas card with these cool snowmen.


I stamped all four snowmen and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Snowmen: C0 – C2 – Blender
Accessories: BG93 – BG95/ R14 – R46
Carrot nose: YR16
Buttons: C5
BirdL E00 – E11


I fussy cut all the images and went over to my scene. I cut a rectangle from some light blue cardstock. This is going to be my base and the sky of the scene. I die cut three hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn, from white cardstock. This way I can create some snowy hills for the snowmen to stand on.


I adhered the top hill flat and the bottom two hills with foam tape. I adhered the snowmen and the bird, some flat some with foam tape, some with both. I stamped the sentiment with Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I added the panel to a white cardbase and done is another Christmas card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten