zondag 23 oktober 2016

JOYFUL WISHES (1)

I created some cards with the Joy to the Woods stamp set from Lawn Fawn before, but this is actually the first Christmas card I make with this set.


I started by stamping all the images. I stamped the fox, the bird and the trees. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: YR68 – E08/ E00 – E21
Bird: R46 – R59/ Y17
Trees: E41 – E43


I die cut all the images using the coordinating dies and went over to my scene. I wanted to frame the scene up, so I used the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I die cut it four times, so I could stack the four frames up to create dimension. I also die cut two hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn, from white cardstock.

I added vellum to the back of the frames and adhered two of the birch trees behind the vellum. I adhered the hills and the other two trees on top of the vellum and also adhered the fox and the bird. The left birch tree and fox were adhered with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow, onto the vellum background. I adhered the complete scene onto a purple, square cardbase. As a finishing touch A stamped the paw prints into the snowy hill, with Manatee Ink from Lawn Fawn.

What a nice and pretty scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten