donderdag 13 oktober 2016

HAVE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON (1)

I used the Winter Unicorn mini set from Lawn Fawn to create this very simple holiday card.


I started by trimming a rectangle of blue/ green cardstock and added it to a piece of pattern paper from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper pack from Lawn Fawn. I die cut a cloudy border with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. On this cloud I stamped the sentiment in Merman Ink and Wild Rose Ink from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from the Merry Messages stamp set, also from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the unicorn and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: C0 -C2
Hair + hoofs: R22 – R35
Scarf: BG23 – BG49
Horn: Y11 – Y02


I fussy cut the image and added it to the panel, with foam tape. I found it was missing something so I stamped a star, multiple times, with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed them with Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger. As a finishing touch I added some glitter to the hair, horn, scarf and hoofs with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I real simple card, but so very cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten