vrijdag 21 oktober 2016

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (1)

I wanted to do something different, something simple and clean. I used the Gifts of Love stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


I started by die cutting a rectangle from white cardstock, with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I then took the big tree stamp and stamped it three times onto the panel. I first inked the stamp up with Freshly Cut Grass Ink and then added a little Noble Fir Ink to the top, to give it an ombre look. The tree trunk I stamped in Doe Ink and the star on top is Sunflower Ink. For the bottom portion of the card, I took the little dots stamp and repeatedly stamped it with Manatee Ink. All ink s I used are from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the beautiful sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger. I adhered the panel to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper from Lawn Fawn, with foam tape. I also added some glitter to the stars, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I added the panel to a green cardbase and done is my card.


Really simple and easy to make, especially when you’re mass producing. Not my favorite card, but I’m still happy with it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten