maandag 5 september 2016

MANY THANKS (1)

I created a thank you card with the Happy Harvest stamps from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to make my own background by using the leaf images in the set. I stamped them repeatedly with several Lawn Inks. I used Sunflower Ink, Pumpkin Spice Ink, Lobster Ink, Doe Ink and Noble Fir Ink.


After I finished with my background, I stamped the cart and the two separate pumpkins. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR15 – YR16 – YR07
Cart: R14 – R46/ C0 – C2

I fussy cut the images and added them to the background with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment under the images and added the panel to some pattern paper. I used the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn.


As a finishing touch I added some glitter to the pumpkins, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten