donderdag 8 september 2016

JUMP FOR JOY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (2)

I made a slider card using the Jump For Joy stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


First I die cut a rectangle with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut some grass with the Grassy Border die from lawn Fawn. This is going to be the base of my scene.

I stamped the images. I used the hedgehog, pile of leaves and some of the separate leaves. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red leaves: R46 – R59
Orange leaves: YR15 – YR07
Yellow leaves: Y15 – Y38
Brown Leaves: E25 – E29
Hedgehog: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43


I fussy cut all the images and went over to the slider part. I die cut a slider section with one of the Slide On Over dies from Lawn Fawn. I added the hedgehog to it, with a penny underneath and adhered with double foamtape. I added the grass and the pile of leaves flat and the other leaves with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment. The first part I heat embossed with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. The bottom part of the sentiment I stamped with Versaine Onyx Black Ink. I adhered the panel with a double layer of foam tape to some pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. Then I adhered the panel to a blue cardbase.


Such a cute interactive card and so fun to make!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking: