donderdag 22 september 2016

BOOYAH! (1)

I made another Halloween card using the fun Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped two of the ghost and the witch hat. I also stamped the birch trees from the Joy to the Woods stamp set, also from Lawn Fawn. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 -C2
Witch hat: V17 – V09
Band on hat: E25 – E29
Buckle: Y02
Trees: E41 – E43


I fussy cut the ghosts and hat and die cut the trees with my Cuttlebug. Then I went over to my scene. I took some watercolor cardstock to add some Distress Ink to. I used Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire and added them on with the mini ink blending tool.

I die cut two hills from brown cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut a moon, from yellow cardstock, with the Sun and Moon dies from Lawn Fawn. I adhered everything together. I added the front hill, the double birch tree and the ghosts onto the panel with foam tape. The rest was adhered flat. I added the panel to a purple cardbase. I heat embossed the sentiment onto the front hill with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder fro Wow. And my Halloween card is done!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten