dinsdag 23 augustus 2016

YOU'RE A-MAIZE-ING (2)

The Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn is my absolute favorite! I just love all the images and it’s super fun to color them. I created a friendship card with this set.


I started by stamping all the images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: Y38 – YR16 – YR07/ E71 – E77
Pants + rim of the hat: B93 – B95
Sweater: R17 – R29 – R59
Face: E00 – E02
Hat: E25 – E29
Straws: G17 – E43
Buttons: Y15
Stake: E15 – E77
Crows: W5 – W7
Beaks: YR15 – YR07
Kart: R14 – R17 – R29/ C0 – C2 – C5

I also stamped some leafs in some Lawn Fawn inks. I used Sunflower Ink, Doe Ink, Lobster Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink.


I fussy cut all the images and went over to the background. I used Distress Inks for the background. I used Scattered Straw for the base and Cracked Pistachio for the sky. I wanted to stamp the corn plants onto the background too. I used two Lawn Fawn Inks. For the bottom of the corn I used Doe Ink and for the top Sunflower Ink. I really like how this turned out.


I adhered all the images to the panel. The scarecrow, crows, kart and front pumpkins I adhered with foam tape, the rest flat. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel to some pattern paper from the Beachside 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn.

I think it’s impossible to create a stupid card with this amazing set. I love this card!

I decided to also enter this card into the Lawnscaping Challenge . Please check it out!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking:

  1. This is so pretty! You've colored it beautifully. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen