dinsdag 9 augustus 2016

WISHING YOU TONS OF FUN (3)

I have a friend who loves elephant and she happens to celebrate her birthday later this month. I created this card for her using the Jungle Friends dies from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting the two elephants and their ears. I used grey cardstock and also pattern paper. The pattern paper is from the 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles, by Jen Hadfield. I adhered the ears onto the elephants.


For the background I wanted to create my own pattern using a stencil. I used the Cascading Scallop stencil from My Favorite Things and used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I used a heavier hand on the spot I wanted the elephants and a lighter hand towards the top and left side of the card.

I stamped the sentiment, from the Adorable Elephants stamp set by My Favorite Things, in Manatee Ink by Lawn Fawn. I added a piece of twine to the left side of the card and tied it into a small bow. I adhered the elephants with foam tape.


As a finishing touch I rouned off the top right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and my card is finished.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten