dinsdag 30 augustus 2016

JUMP FOR JOY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

From the new Lawn Fawn fall/ winter 2016 release, the Jump For Joy stamp set is my absolute favorite. I just love the fall and with this card you can create such awesome. Normally I wait a little longer to create cards with a new set, but I already had such great ideas, I couldn’t just leave it alone.


I started on the scene. I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and added Distress Inks to it with my mini ink blending tool. I used Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Fossilized Amber to create an autumn looking sky. I die cut two grass borders with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn and colored it with Mowed Lawn and Antique Linen Distress Inks. In the background I wanted a hill so I die cut one with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I colored it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I adhered all the elements together flat.


I stamped the images and colored all of them with Copic Markers. And oh was this a ton of fun to color. Here are the colors I used:
Hedgehog: E00 -E11/ E25 – E29
Fox: YR15 – YR07 – E08/ YR000 – YR00
Owl: E41 – E43/ W5 – W7/ YR61 – YR02
Leaves: G14 – G05 – G28/ YR07 – YR16/ R46 – R59
Rake: E25 – E77/ C2 – C5


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them with foam to the scene. I stamped the sentiment and added some glitter to the leaves with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I added the panel to soem pattern paper from the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn and the entire panel to an orange cardbase.

I just love this set and this card. I’m going to use this very often I predict.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten