dinsdag 30 augustus 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (1)

My first ever Halloween card I created with the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn. It’s such a fun set to work with, because you can dress up the ghost in so many different costumes.


I started on the background. I took some watercolor cardstock and the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used three colors: 041 – 052 – 080. I brushed the marker from left to right a couple of times and then went over them with a brush. This way it looks like brush strokes with paint, but I actually used watercolor pens.

I stamped the three ghosts and turned them into the cat, the vampire and the pirate. In order to add the hats onto the ghost, you have to stamp the hat first and then mask it off to stamp the ghost. I added the little accessories to the ghost as well, such as the hook and the treat bag.


I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 – C2
Cat hat + tail: E41 – E43 – E71
Bat wings: W5 – W7
Treat bag: YR16 – YR07
Pirate hat: G14 – G07 – G28
Hook: C5/ E25 – E29


I fussy cut the images and added them to the panel with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel to a green card base.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten