woensdag 3 augustus 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (10)

For this birthday card, that I made for a friend who loves koala bears, I used the Critters Down Under stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I decided to use my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color.


I started by stamping the koala bear, the crocodile, the bird and the tree (twice) onto watercolor paper. I colored all the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Koala: 091 – 092
Crocodile: 043
Bird: 062 – 072 – 050
Trees: 062 – 045 – 041


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I went over to my scene. I die cut three grass borders with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I colored all three of the borders with my mini ink blending tool and Distress Inks. I used Old Paper, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. For the sky I used Salty Ocean and a little Chipped Sapphire around the edges of the paper.


I adhered the panel to a kraft colored cardbase and that’s my Australia themed birthday card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten