dinsdag 26 juli 2016

YOUR JOKES ARE ALWAYS A-MOOSE-ING (1)

The Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn is designed for father’s day cards, but it can do so much more. I decided to make a friendship card with it, but it can also be used as a father's day or mother's dat card of course.


I started by creating all the elements for the scene. I trimmed a square piece of watercolor cardstock. This is going to be the base and the sky. I die cut grass with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn and I also used the Stitched Mountain Borders from Lawn Fawn to die cut mountains. I used Distress Inks and my ink blending tool to give them some colors. Here are the colors I used:
Sky: Salty Ocean
Grass: Mowed Lawn
Mountains: Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy


I set these aside and stamped all the images. I stamped the pond in Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn and the plant in Doe Ink from Lawn Fawn and Green Room Ink from My Favorite Things. The big moose and the baby moose were colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Big moose: E25 – E77
Little moose: E35 – E25
Antlers + hoofs: E41 – E00 – E21


I fussy cut all the images and stamped the sentiment. I die cut a frame with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I used kraft cardstock for this. I then assembled the card. I adhered all the elements together and only used foam tape on the grass, the stamped images and the top side of the frame. The ret was all adhered flat. I added the entire panel to a kraft cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some glitter to make the water sparkle. I used the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten