woensdag 13 juli 2016

WISHING YOU SUNSHINE (1)

I recently got the Sun and Moon dies from Lawn Fawn. They are perfect to add to a scene, but I created a card by just using these dies. No stamps (besides the sentiment of course).


I started by die cutting the sun from yellow cardstock, with my Cuttlebug. I also die cut the three clouds from the Simple Puffy Clouds, also from Lawn Fawn. I didn’t want the clouds to be white, so I applied some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to the edges, with a very light hand. I stamped a smiley face onto the sun.


For the background I didn’t wanted to do anything fancy. I just took some Salty Ocean Distress Ink and blended it onto the middle of the card. I worked from the middle to the outside. It didn’t matter if it was a little bit messy, because you are only going to see a little bit around the sun and clouds.

I adhered the sun and clouds onto the background with foam tape. I stamped the word Sunshine with Violet’s ABC’s, from Lawn Fawn. I added the words Wishing You to the sentiment as well. It’s part of a sentiment and I curved it so it goes around the sun.

As a finishing touch I stamped some little hearts in Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I added the panel to some pattern paper. I used a sheet from Let’s Polka in the Meadow by Lawn Fawn. I adhered it all to a blue cardbase and rounded off the bottom right and top left corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.


Super cute and perfect to brighten someone’s day.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten