maandag 4 juli 2016

WAVING HELLO (2)

Today I used my Zig Clean Real Brush Markers to create an underwater themed card, using the Mermaid For You stamps from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used some watercolor paper and started adding some wavy lines onto it with the Zig Clean Real Brush Markers. After applying the color, I went over it with a wet paint brush. I used three colors of blue: 031 – 032 – 030

I set the background aside to let it dry. I stamped all the mermaids, the merman, seahorse and narwhal and colored them with the Zig Clean Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: 071 – 026
Hair mermaid 1: 062
Top + tail mermaid 1: 081
Hair mermaid 2: 072 – 050
Top + tail mermaid 2: 080
Hair mermaid 3: 060
Top + tail mermaid 3: 041
Hair merman: 010
Tail merman: 045
Narwhal: 081 – 092
Seahorse: 022 - 050


I fussy cut the images, stamped the sentiment onto the background and added all the images to the background with foam tape. I also stamped some bubbles and added glitter to them with the Spectrum Noir Silver Sparkle Pen. I also added Glossy Accents to those bubbles. I used the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to add glitter to the mermaid’s and merman’s tails and tops.


I adhered the panel to some pattern paper with foam tape. I used the Beachside 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. The entire panel was adhered to a blue cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten