maandag 4 juli 2016

THANK YOU (1)

I made a set of thank you cards with the Thank You Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started on the background. I started by blending some Distress Ink onto watercolor cardstock, with a mini ink blending tool. I then used the Funky Florals stencil from My Favorite Things and went over the background with the same color. I used four different Distress Inks, one for each card. I used: Seedless Preserves, Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers and Worn Lipstick. This way you get a cool tone on tone effect.


I stamped the big Thank You onto all the cards. For each card I used a different sentiment that I stamped under the big Thank You.


I rounded off the bottom left and top right corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added some glitter to the Thank You, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I added all the panels to a white cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten