donderdag 16 juni 2016

YOU ARE MAGICAL (1)

I created a very magical card today, using the Magical Unicorns stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I wanted to create some colorful clouds, so I die cut one of the cloud borders with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used this as a mask to blend. I put the mask onto the paper and started blending Distress Ink onto the paper with a mini ink blending tool. I used three different colors: Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw.


After I did the background I stamped the castle and one of the unicorns. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: C0 – C2
Manes, tail, nose and hooves: BV000 – BV02 – BV13
Castle: RV21 – RV23/ YR000 – Y21


I fussy cut the images and added them onto the background with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger. A added some glitter to the horn with the Spectrum Noir Silver Sparkle pen and to the rest of the unicorn’s body with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.

I added the entire background to a pink cardbase with foam tape. This is a perfect card for a little girl’s birthday or a lovely friend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten