dinsdag 28 juni 2016

WHAT'S UP (1)

My Favorite Things recently released these great Jungle Friends dies, which includes two elephants, a giraffe and a crocodile die. It also has some greenery to create a cute scene. They are standalone dies, so you use them without any coordinating stamps.


I decided to only use the giraffe for this card. I die cut him from some yellow cardstock. The hair I die cut from brown cardstock. I wanted some grass on the card, so I die cut the three different grass dies as well, from green cardstock. For the clouds I used the Simple Puffy Clouds from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a piece of pattern paper for my background. I used the Lawn Fawn Beachside 6x6 paper pad for that. I added all my die cut images to the background. I only adhered the two clouds at the top and the three right grass dies with foam tape. The rest is adhered flat.


I stamped the sentiment with Versafiny Onyx Black ink and I used Violet’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn to create this greeting. As a finishing touch I added some shimmer to the clouds with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. And I rounded off the top right ant bottom left corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. The entire panel was adhered to a yellow cardbase

I’m going to use these dies more often, because they will be perfect for fun scenes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten