zaterdag 21 mei 2016

YOU'RE KINDA PAWESOME (1)

I got these awesome Classic Window dies from My Favorite Things and I immediately got an idea. I combined it with the Cat-Itude stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting the window frame and also the bigger window, to put over top. I also die cut the window ledge and the curtains. For the curtains I used some light green colored cardstock.

I stamped the smallest cat from the Cat-Itude set and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: YR15 – YR07 – E08
Nose: W2 – W5 – W7
Ears: RV21
Collar: YG11 – G21 – BG93


I die cut the cat with my Cuttlebug. I wanted the cat to sit in front of the window, on the ledge. But I also needed something one the outside of the window. So I created a background using Distress Inks. I used Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers and blended them together. I added some water to it and dabbed the droplets off with a paper towel.

Time to assemble. I added the biggest window over the frame with foam tape and also added the curtain, ledge and cat to the panel. I adhered the blended sky to the back of the panel. I adhered the entire panel to the same light green cardstock as I used for the curtains. I left a little border on the left and right side. I used foam tape to adhere it. The entire thing was adhered flat to a white cardbase.


As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella to the curtains. And that’s my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten