dinsdag 3 mei 2016

HEY CHICKIE (1)

Today I used the Chubby Chums stamp set from Paper Smooches to make a friendship card.


I started by stamping all the critters from the set, in a circle. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: W2 – W5/ RV10 – RV21
Chick: Y02 – Y08 – Y17/ Y68 – R46
Cat: Y15 – YR07 – E08/ E77
Dog: W5 – W7 – BV29/ E71/ RV21
Owl: E15 – E25 – E29/ E00 – E11 – E21/ Y38

I masked all the images with some post-its and colored the background with some Distress Ink. With a light hand I applied Evergreen Bough Distress Ink with a mini ink blending tool. I die cut the panel with the largest circle from the Doubel Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things.


I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I added the circle to some vellum and underneath I used some pattern paper. I used the 6x6 Perfectly Plaid Pad from Lawn Fawn. I added the entire panel to a green cardbase and rounded off the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

A lot of coloring, but a fun card to send to a friend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten