woensdag 18 mei 2016

HAPPY BEEP BOOP BIRTHDAY (1)

Today I created a birthday card for a friend, who is very good with computers and other technical stuff. The Boom Bots stamp set from Paper Smooches is perfect for this card.


I started on the background. I stamped three of the gear images in different blue inks. I used Mermaid Ink and Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn and also Nightshift Blue from My Favorite Things.

I stamped one of the robots onto some white cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Robot: C0 – C2/ BG000 – BG01


I fussy cut him with my scissors and added him to the background with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn and one part with the Nightshif Blue again.


I added the background to some pattern paper from Echo Park. I added it to a dark blue cardbase and rounded off the top left and bottom right corner, with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the gears.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten