zaterdag 21 mei 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (1)

With the new Summer 2016 release from Lawn Fawn, I just couldn't resist. I purchased two of their newest stamp sets and one fo the dies.


The Dad + Me stamp set is perfect for father's day. But it can be used all year round. I just love the images and off course the sweet and punny sentiments. I have a ton of ideas with these stamps already

The Stitched Mountain Border dies fits this stamp set perfectly. And I love how you can add snowy caps to them as well. I can use them for Christmas cards as well.

The Flamingo Together stamp set is a smaller set, which makes it a bit cheaper than other sets. I just love those flamingos and all those amazing sentiments. I'm already thinking of making a card with these cute birds, on a beachy sunset scene.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten