donderdag 12 mei 2016

CANDY BOX (1)

I finally got to use my Candy Box Die from Lawn Fawn. I made this so I could put a gift card in it, which fits perfectly.


I die cut the Candy Box twice, because you need two of them to create one box. I used the 6x6 Perfectly Plaid paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I folded the lines and taped the two die cuts together with some strong doubled sided tape.

I closed both sides with some twine, but before closing the second side I put the gift card in.


I wanted to make a label as well. I die cut the smallest circle from the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I used the words ‘to’ and ‘from’, from the Summertime Charm stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also stamped the little bug from that set twice. I colored that with Copic Markers. I used BG23 and BG49.


When I finished the label I adhered it to the candy box. I made this for a friend, but I didn’t put the name onto it in the photo. I hope to use this Candy Box die more often in the future, I love it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten