maandag 11 april 2016

YOU + YOU = ❤︎ (1)

A colleague of mine ask me if I wanted to make a wedding card. I make love cards often, but never wedding cards. So a nice opportunity to give it a shot. I used the Boom Bots stamp set from Paper Smooches and also the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn, to create this wedding card.


I started by blending some Wild Honey Distress Ink on Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock. I added some water onto it with my mini mister and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel. When the paper was dry, I die cut hearts with the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn. It has six different sizes. The negative space I used as a stencil to also create some hearts on the background of my card. I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink for that.


I went over to my images. I stamped the boy and girl robot onto some white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Girl robot: BG93 – W5 – W7/ RV21 – RV13
Boy robot: BG93 – W5 – W7/ BG01 – BV05

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I used two different sentiments from the set to create my own sentiment. The heart I stamped with Wild Rose Ink from Lawn Fawn. Then I adhered the robots and die cut hearts to the panel with foam tape.


I added glossy accents to the heart in the sentiment, Wink of Stella clear glitter to the robots and I rounded off the corners of the panel. I adhered the panel with foam tape, to some pattern paper. I used the 6x6 paper pad from Cottage Living by Jen Hadfield (Pebbles). I added it to a white cardbase and also rounded off those corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

So even though I don’t have a stamp set that is specifically for weddings, I just checked my supplies and let my mind work. I’m pretty happy with it! And so is my colleague.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten