woensdag 6 april 2016

THANKS A BOT (1)

Today I created a thank you card with the Boom Bots stamp set from Paper Smooches.


I started by stamping the background. I used a couple of the gears from the set and stamped them with three different Lawn Fawn Inks: Mermaid, Sunflower and Wild Rose. I was really happy with the result of this background.


I stamped the girl robot and the robot dog onto some white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Robot: W2 – W5/ BG23 – BG49
Robot dog: W2 – W5/ BG23 – BG49/ R17 – R22/ Y08 – Y38


I fussy cut the images out. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and adhered the images onto the panel with foam tape. I adhered the panel to some pattern paper. I used the 6x6 paper pad from Cottage Living by Jen Hadfield (Pebbles).

The panel was adhered to a white cardbase. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the robots and that finishes my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten