woensdag 2 maart 2016

WISHING YOU TONS OF FUN (2)

For today’s card I used the Adorable Elephants stamp set from My Favorite Things.
 
 
I started by stamping the butterflies. I wanted to try something different. I first stamped with the back of the butterfly stamps, so you see a solid butterfly image. I used three different ink pads: Carrot Ink and Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn and Sour Apple Ink from My Favorite Things. I stamped them in a strip that I masked off. When I finished stamping the solid butterflies, I turned the stamp to the right side and stamped the butterfly images on top of the solid colors, with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I removed the mask. I stamped one of the elephants and the thee butterflies on some white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 – W2 – W5
Green butterfly: YG03 – YG11- G14
Orange butterfly: Y17 – YR08 – YR15
Red butterfly: R22 – R35 – R59
 
 
I stamped the sentiment with Carrot Ink from Lawn Fawn and then adhered the elephant and butterflies with foam tape. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to all the butterflies. I adhered the panel flat to a red cardbase, that is slightly bigger. I wanted a red strip on one side. I rounded off the bottom two corners with my We R memory Keepers Corner Chomper, and my card is done.
 
 
It’s always fun to use a new technique. You can see that you can create some fun solid images with the back of your stamps.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten