zondag 27 maart 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (12)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Sohcahtoa (Altenew)


This looks like a simple stamp set, but I think I would use this a lot. It's perfect from creating backgrounds and great patterns. And because it has solid and open triangles, you can either color them or stamp them with nice inks. And it also comes with some great sentiments.

Dies: Ocean Waves Trio (Mama Elephant)


Mama Elephant products are really hard to get here in the Netherlands. And I've seen many ocean wave dies. But I like this one the best, so I hope I can get my hands on it somehow.

Inks: Doe (Lawn Fawn)


I think this Doe color would look good on kraft cardstock. Some tone on tone stamping looks amazing.

Other: Polka in the Meadow 12x12 Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)


I haven't bought any pattern paper for a long time. The new Lawn Fawn papers are great and this Polka in the Meadow is my favorite. I could create envelopes with it to send my cards in and also make candy boxes out of it (just bought the Candy Box Die from Lawn Fawn).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten