zondag 6 maart 2016

HAVE AN UPBEET DAY (1)

I’m absolutely in love with this new stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Rooting For You. It’s their take on the stamp layering trend and it’s a fun set to work with. Today I created a harmonica card with these cute stamps.
 
 
I then die cut my clouds, with the Puffy Cloud Borders die from Lawn Fawn. I used simple white cardstock. I adhered them flat to the cardbase.
 
 
Now for the fun part, stamping all the veggies. The vegetables have two layers (except for the radish): a base, solid layer (the main shape of the vegetable) and the lines over top of the vegetables. I used several Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things Inks. Here are the colors I used for stamping:
Turnip: Butter Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Carrot: Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Beet: Fresh Lavender Ink and Juice Box Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Radish: Lobster Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Leafs: Sour Apple Ink (My Favorite Things) and Noble Fir Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Watering can: Sugarplum Ink (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I fussy cut all the images and left a white border around the edges. Before I adhered all the images with foam tape, I stamped the sentiment and the water from the watering can with Mermaid Ink from Lawn Fawn.

To finish the card, I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the veggies and the watering can.
 
 
This is such a fun card, I think it will really brighten someone’s day.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten