woensdag 9 maart 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (5)

I saw a cute owl card on Pinterest once and that’s how I got the idea for this card. I used the owl from the Critters in the Arctic stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
I started by stamping the owl on some white cardstock. I also stamped the log from the Joy to the Woods stamp set and the party hat from the Year Two mini set, both also from Lawn Fawn. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: W2 – W5 – W7
Beak: Y17
Log: E25 – E29 – E77
Party hat: BG23 – BG49
 
 
I fussy cut the images and die cut the log with my Cuttlebug. I die cut a piece of craft cardstock with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX. I stamped the sentiment on it, with Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.

I wanted the log to be a swing, so I used some twine to create it. I adhered a piece of twine to the back of the log, wrapped it around the image a couple of times. I added it to the panel with foam tape and adhered the long string to the back of the panel. I adhered the owl and hat also with foam tape. I adhered the entire panel to a cardbase of the same craft cardstock. I added some bows to the top of the swing using the same twine and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the party hat, beak and log.
 
 
I really love how this turned out. It was actually a really easy card to make and you can add any critter or image to the swing.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten