dinsdag 1 maart 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (3)

Today I made another card with the Monsters stamp set from Avery Elle.
 
 
I started by stamping all the images. First I stamped the box and then three of the monsters. I wanted it to look like they popped out of the box. Around them I stamped the balloon image a couple of times and some of the candy images. When I stamped the balloons, I had to mask of some of the other images, so it appeared that they are behind the monsters. I colored all the images with Copic Makers. Here are the colors I used:
Orange monster: Y08 – Y17 – YR68
Green monster: YG03 – G07 – G14/ V04 – V06
Pink monster: RV13 – RV21 – R22/ BG23 – BG49
Balloons: BG13 – BG23 – BG49/ Y08 – Y17 – YR68/ V04 – V06
Candy: RV21 – R22/ YG03 – G14/ Y08 – Y17 – YR68
Box: E11 – E21 – E25
Floor: W2 – W5 – W7
 
 
I didn’t want to color the entire background as well, so I decided to stamp the string confetti in different colors. I used three different ink pads. Sugarplum and Carrot ink from Lawn Fawn and Sour Apple ink from My Favorite Things. They coordinate with the colors I used for the monsters, balloons and candy. For the rest of the background I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, that the background isn’t just white but glittery.
 
 
I adhered the panel flat to a black cardbase, added some white lines onto the ballons and that finishes my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten