zondag 21 februari 2016

YOU'RE FANG-TASTIC (1)

Today I made a fun encouragement card with the Monsters stamp set from Avery Elle. I’ve been wanting this set for a while, but it was very hard to find. And now I can finally create cards with it.
 
 
I started by stamping three of the monsters onto some white cardstock and I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Yellow monster: YR07 – Y17 – Y08/ YG03 – G14 – G07
Turquois monster: BG13 – BG23 – BG49/ V04 – V06
Red monster: R22 – R46 – R59/ B05 – BV05 – B18
 
 
I fussy cut them with my scissors and put them aside. I die cut a circle with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things, to create a frame. For the background, which goes behind the frame, I blended some Evergreen Bough with a mini ink blending tool onto some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment onto the background and adhered the circle frame with foam tape. I adhered the monsters, some inside, one outside of the frame. I used foam tape for these images as well, except for the top part of the red monster. That I adhered flat.

The entire panel was adhered a black cardbase and I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to all the monster’s bellies, hair and horns.
 
 
This is such a great stamp set, with endless possibilities. You will be seeing more cards with these cute monsters on my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten