zaterdag 13 februari 2016

WELCOME BABY (2)

I don’t make enough baby cards. When I saw this cute platypus image from the Critters Down Under stamp set from Lawn Fawn, a baby card idea was born!
 
 
I started by stamping the platypus image on some white cardstock (it’s so adorable). I also stamped the egg a couple of times. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Platypus: E00 – E11 – E21/ E15 – E25 – E77/ Y08 – Y17
Eggs: E00 – Colorless blender
 
 
I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and started on my background. I wanted to keep it simple. I used the Funky Florals Stencil from My Favorite Things. It’s such a gorgeous stencil. I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink and added it to my background, with the mini ink blending tool.

I cut a pink border and adhered it flat to the background. Over top I adhered a piece of vellum, that was broader then the strip of pink cardstock. I adhered the ends of the vellum strip to the back of the panel. Then I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. Then I adhered the platypus and the eggs with foam tape. The entire panel was adhered to a pink cardbase.
 
 
I just started this card, without any plan. It turned out great. This is a baby girl card, but off course, with blues, you can also make it into a baby boy card. I will do that myself.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten