zondag 28 februari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (9)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Hello Chum (Avery Elle)
 
 
There were so many releases this month, for some of my favorite companies. That means, more and more stamps that I really really want. When I saw this stamp set from Avery Elle, it immediately reminded me of my brother. This set would be perfect for cards for him, because he is a huge shark fan. ANd I just love that "Jaws" sentiment.

Dies: Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames (My Favorite Things)
 
 
I love all these stitched dies, but this new one from My Favorite Things absolutely amazing. It has stitches and a scalloped edge on the inside of the frame. It also comes in circles, squares and ovals. Want them all!!!

Inks: Pool to Navy Ombre (Hero Arts)
 
 
These ombre ink pads from Hero Arts are so beautiful. Each ink pad has three colors in the same color family. They go from dark to light/ light to dark. It's really great to stamp sentiments with this ink and it creates an ombre look without much effort. This pool to navy color is my favorite of them all.

Other: Stamp Shammy (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
This is technically a cloth that cleans you stamps, without any of the lint you get while using baby whipes or paper towels. It just needs a bit of water and you can use it endlessly, even when it's dirty. A necessity for every stamper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten