zondag 14 februari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (7)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Fairy Friends (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
We're in the middle of inspiration week over at Lawn Fawn. Their new release is amazing and I want almost all of the stamps and dies. But this Fairy Friends set is probably my favorite stamp set of them all. It's something new, no critters. And it's a great set to build a cute scene. And don't you just love those sentiments?

Dies: Chunky Chevron Cover-up (My Favorite Things)
 
 
I love creating my own bakcground. Now I do that by stamping, watercolor or with stencils, but how about this amazing background die. It cuts out a chevron pattern onto your paper. Dies are always so expensive, but this is one I would really like to have someday.

Inks: Fish Tank (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I have an aqua blue and a very dark blue, but I need a blue like this Fish Tank ink. Such a gorgeous color.

Other: Spring-loaded micro-tip scissors (Fiskars)
 
 
Fiskars is a great company when it comes to cutting. I already have the non-stick scissors and the paper trimmer. This Spring-loaded scissor is perfect for fussy cutting. I saw reviews on YouTube telling me that it's really easy to work with and it doesn't hurt your hand.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten