woensdag 24 februari 2016

ME + YOU = ❤︎ (1)

I just love this new Paper Smooches stamp set Boom Bots. Today I made another love themed card, which could also be used as an engagement or wedding card.
 
 
I stamped the two robots onto some white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Left robot: W2 – W5 – W7
Right robot: W0 – W2 – W5
 
 
I fussy cut them out, leaving a white border around the edges.

I started on the background. I used a Heidi Swapp triangle stencil and blended two Distress Ink colors onto some white cardstock. I used Evergreen Bough and Shaded Lilac. I love those two colors together. I wanted the colors to be light, only a little darker towards the middle, where I would eventually place the two robots.

I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink, but the heart I stamped in Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the robots onto the panel with some foam tape. I adhered the panel with, also with foam tape, to a white cardbase that was slightly bigger than the front panel.
 
 
As a finishing touch a used two different colors of sequins and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the robots and the red heart.

I had a completely different picture in my head, but I really love the result.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

2 opmerkingen: