zondag 14 februari 2016

I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU (2)

Today I made a shaker card using the Critters Down Under stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
I started by die cutting the shaker frame, with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I wanted to color the frame and I decided to use Distress Inks and the Funky Florals stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Old Paper Distress Ink. I also blended some Distress Ink to the background, that you can see through the shaker window. Here I also used Old Paper together with Mowed Lawn. I sprayed some water on it with my mini mister and dabbed it off with a paper towel. With that background, I did the same to a little frame that I will adhere over the shaker window. I adhered some acetate to the back of the frame too and set it aside.

I stamped the koala on some white cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Koala: W2 - W5/ RV10
Tree: E25 - E29/ YG03 - G14
 
 
I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug and adhered it to the frame with some foam tape. I added a strip of white cardstock to the panel as well, where I stamped the sentiment on. I stamped the sentiment with Green Room Ink from My Favorite Things.
 
 
Time to assemble the card. I added the blended background to a green cardbase. I added a double layer of foam tape around the background. I filled it with sequins and then adhered the frame to the cardbase wth the background. I finished it off by adding some glitter with the Wink of Stella glitter pen, to the ears and nose of the koala. And there is my shaker.

I decided to enter this card into the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

1 opmerking: