vrijdag 12 februari 2016

I THINK YOU'RE SUPER DUPER (3)

I just love this sentiment! And this stamp set, Tiny Heroes from Mama Elephant.
 
 
I started with the little hero. I stamped him on some white cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: E25 - E29 - E35
Skin: E00 - E11
Costume: R29 - R59/ BV05 - B05 - B28
 
 
I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug and placed it onto the card without adhering it. This way I could see how to stamp the background. I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink from Lawn Fawn and also stamped the shield image with Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I added some silver stars to the shields and the background and also used som smaller silver sequins. I adhered the tiny hero with foam tape and put the panel on a white card base.

I rounded off the bottom left corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added some Wink of Stella glitter to the hero's costume.
 
 
A simple card, but I love it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten