zondag 31 januari 2016

YOU'RE A PURRFECT FRIEND (2)

Today I made a friendship card with the Cat-Itude stamp set from My Favorite Things. I made this card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.
 
 
I started with the background. I used Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and a Heidi Swapp triangle stencil. I taped the stencil over the cardstock, so it doesn’t move while I’m blending the colors onto the paper. I used two Distress Inks. I started from the bottom with Evergreen Bough. I wanted it to fade towards the top. I added a little bit of Peacock Feathers towards the bottom.
 
When my background was done, I stamped two of the cats and one of the fish with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Left cat: W0- W2- W5 – W7/ R11
Collar: R22 – R35 – R59
Right cat: E11 – E21 – E71 – E77/ E04
Collar: BG13 – BG23 – BG49
Fish: BG49 – BG72
 
 
I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the sentiment on a white strip of cardstock, in some Mermaid Ink by Lawn Fawn. I also cut a rectangle from some pattern paper. I used the 6x6 paper pad from Cottage Living by Jen Hadfield (Pebbles).
 
 
A started assembling the card and adhered everything with foam tape. The entire panel was also adhered with foam tape, to a white cardbase. I rounded off the top right corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. To finish it all off, I added some sequins and also some glitter with the Wink of Stella brush pen to the fish, collars and cat’s noses.

I love the look of this card!

Please Check out the MFT Card Challenge
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten