maandag 4 januari 2016

YOU'RE A PURRFECT FRIEND (1)

This Cat-Itude stamp set from My Favorite Things is just so awesome! I wanted to make a friendship card and this set is ‘purrfect’ for that!
 
 
I started with die cutting two of the cats and then stamping the images on the paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used :
Large cat: Y21 – YR15 – E08
Collar: G05 – G14 – YG03
Small cat: W2 – W5 – W7
Collar: Y02 – Y06 – Y17
Ears: RV02
 
 
I die cut two circles from some pattern paper with the Double Stiched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I used the Shimelle (True Stories) 6x6 paper pad by American Crafts. I cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I cut the strip into a flag banner. I added the cats and banner on the two circles with some foam squares.

For the background of the panel I used the Crealies Squares stencil. I put the stencil onto the paper and blended some Scattered Straw Distress Ink with my Mini Ink Blending Tool. I adhered the stacked circles with the cats onto the white panel and adhered the panel to a grey card base.
 
 
As a finishing touch I added some white dots to the cat’s cheeks with my Uni-ball gel pen and I rounded of the bottom right and top left corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten