maandag 23 november 2015

WARM WISHES (1)

I wanted to do some spotlight coloring on today’s card. I saw it in some youtube videos and I really liked the look of it. So I thought I could give it a go myself.
 
 
So, I started off with my background. I love stamping my own background and I used the little bunny and hat from the Critters in the Arctic stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I drew a circle, in the middle and a little to the top, with a pencil. That’s where my spotlight is going to be. I then colored the images inside and on the outside of the circle everything is going to be in grey shades.

Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: E71 – W7
Scarf: R22 – R35 – R46
Hat: BG49 – BG72/ BG13 – BG23
Spotlight: BG000 – BG01
Rest of the background: W0 – W2 – W5
 
 
After I colored the entire background, I erased the pencil lines. I added some Wink of Stella to my spotlight circle.

I cut a strip of pattern paper from Jen Hadfield’s 6x6 Cottage Living paper pad by Pebbles. I stamped the sentiment with Lawn Fawn Lobster Ink and adhered it to the strip. I adhered the strip with foam tape. The completed panel was also adhered with foam tape, to a white card base.
 
 
I think my first take on spotlight coloring went okay. I’m definitely going to try this another time.
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten