maandag 2 november 2015

FOR YOU (1)

No stamps this time. I wanted to create a card with the Lawn Fawn For You scripty die. This is a very simple card, yet pretty.


I started with the Crealies big dots stencil and used Ranger Texture Paste. I mixed it with some Distress Inks. I used the colors Worn Lipstick and Seedless Preserves. I went back and forth so that all the dots were covered with the paste.


I put the panel aside to dry so I could start with the die. I used some fuchsia cardstock to die cut the For You sentiment. I did it twice so I could stack them and it has a bit more dimension. It’s a very delicate and detailed die, so it takes some patience to do this. When I adhered the two die cuts, I covered the sentiment with Versamark ink. Then I sprinkled some Wow! Clear Silver Highlights Embossing powder and heat set it. Now the sentiment looks all sparkly and shiny.


After the dotted panel was dry, I adhered the sentiment with some Tombow Multi Liquid Glue. To finish it off I used some silver sequins and rounded off all the corners with the We R Memormy Keepers Corner Chomper. Simple yet pretty.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten